- Plan to open 8 branches in 2021, reaching more than 40 in the country, increasing our capacity.
- Constant increase in investments and equipment acquisition, following and accelerating our growth and productivity.
1. The concept of equipment leasing in Brazil has a long way of growing:
With different needs, customers have many benefits from leasing equipment.
Why rent instead of buy?
- Right equipment for every work
- Expense and inventory control
- Equipment tracking
- No need for expenses related to equipment maintenance
- Specialized support for each type of customer
- Cost savings
- No need for physical space to store machines and parts (warehouse)
- Reliability and reduced machine downtime
- Specialized operational service
- Risk management
2. Compared to other countries, Brazil still has low penetration in the aerial platforms’ market.
Platforms – AWP per 100,000 inhabitants
(Volume of platforms | total population – 2020)
3. With nearly 70 years of experience, Mills is the market leader in Latin America.
Mills is a pioneer in solutions for leasing lifting platforms and construction equipment in Brazil. We have the largest fleet in Latin America – there are more than 9,000 pieces of equipment serving the entire Brazilian territory. We are present in more than 1,200 Brazilian cities with 1,550 employees. We are recognized for trust, quality, safety, productivity and territorial coverage.
4. Minimal risks of cyclicality, having a client base from the most varied sectors of the economy.
All individuals and companies that need to work at height are potential customers. Our lifting platforms are rented to the most diverse segments.
5. All stages of our operating cycle are maximized.
Purchase: the scale in the acquisition of equipment is a great competitive advantage that allows for better commercial conditions when negotiating with our suppliers;
Rental: optimization of the utilization rate and return on invested capital, through greater operational efficiency and a diversified customer base, serving different market segments, reducing cyclicality and seeking greater profitability;
Sale: equipment is sold on the secondary market, at the ideal time and price for replacement, closing the equipment’s profitability cycle.
Equipment life span: through preventive maintenance, performed every 200 hours of use, our equipment has an extended lifetime.
6. Strong track record of financial strength, cash generation and leverage capacity.
With strong cash generation and leverage capacity, as well as discipline in capital allocation, we remain strong with our fleet expansion and readjustment project, as our activities allow for growth opportunities, as despite the economic downturn, leasing is a very good alternative. attractive to the high investments in its own fleet.
Our solid reputation, long-term relationship with clients and leadership in the Brazilian lift platform leasing market, allows us to take advantage of unserved market opportunities and increase penetration in segments already served, favoring our business model with consistent revenue growth.
7. Space to increase Mills’ performance (organic and inorganic).
With an ever-increasing focus on generating productivity and safety at work, we believe that the penetration of machines per capita should gradually advance in the coming years.
- Financial strategy that generates flexibility to obtain assets as opportunities arise, consolidating leadership in the lifting platform sector in Brazil.
- Full acquisition of Nest in 2021, creating greater visibility for Mills, contributing to the spread of the platform and driving greater demand.
- Acquisition of SK Rental in April 2021 (still in the process of approval by CADE).
8. In line with the distribution of dividends and income, our growth strategy seeks to generate greater value for our shareholders.
9. High level of corporate governance, aimed at the evolution of ESG issues.
Listed in April 2010 on B3, Mills’ stocks are registered for trading on B3 under the ticker “MILS3”, and are admitted to trading on the Novo Mercado, the highest level of differentiated corporate governance practices. Learn more
In 2020, the structuring of goals on the sustainability front began, and in 2021, the implementation of actions to consolidate the internal ESG culture, with initiatives aimed at alignment and engagement by all employees in the main environmental, economic and social topics. Learn more
We know that these are complex challenges that imply culture changes, new forms of management and other performance metrics. But overcoming it is essential for us to fulfill our aspiration to positively impact and influence all the markets in which we operate, based on good examples and the creation of shared value with society. We want to be recognized for our pioneering spirit and for disseminating the best standards in all fields of corporate sustainability.
10. Professionals specialized in generating results.
In addition, we have a team of management specialists made up of experienced executives, focused on achieving results in our market.
Major shareholders with proven industry experience:
Founder of Mills, for over 60 years in the market.
Leader in the PTA rental market in Argentina and co-founder of Solaris. For over 50 years on the market.
One of the pioneers in independent private equity in Latin America with extensive experience in the region.